Get Bitchy

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53

Tee - Project Social T
Denim Shorts - Bitching & Junkfood
Over Knee Socks - Topshop
Cross Ring - River Island
Worker Boots - Primark
 
 



Oh how I love Kath & Marion for their creativity and vision (and occasional rebelliousness)!    
I have to admit that I have never been so addicted to denim cut off shorts as I am now after being blown-away (whhhhissssssssssssssssssssssssss) by Bitching & Junkfood’s sassy little numbers.
I love nothing more than a very cheeky statement piece and Kath & Marion’s collections possess infinite attention-grabbing super-powers!  Bitching & Junkfood are fearless!  
What I love about these shorts apart from the exceptional reworking of it is the lashings of PVC as seen on the back pockets!  They certainly add a bit of a different vibe to my wardrobe! 
Bitching & Junkfood are also offering a 20% discount to those who sign up to their newsletter!  You can visit their website here:
 
I’ve mixed this outfit up a little with a Tee from Project Social T.  Project Social T is a Los Angeles Designer whose collections scream cool ‘Americana’!  Topshop are a stockist so take a look at their current collection online here 
 
Shop it Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...
 
♥ XOXO ♥
==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...