Mickey Mouse Toontown Madness

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53
 
Mickey Mouse Cropped Tee - Primark
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Black Suede Jeffrey Campbell Litas - Office
Hat - Zara
 
 
Oh yeah baby!  Spring has sprung! 

It has been such a gorgeous day down South today which meant I could take my pins out for a little walk and some fresh air! 
 
Working from home rocks especially when the weather is great so that you're not cooped up in an office with artificial lighting and an air conditioning system that just blocks up your nose!
 
So, it was my birthday on Saturday and my lovely mum bought this little tee for me!  I love it so! 

I don't know any adults that don't love Mickey Mouse!  

Hey!  Talking of cartoon characters, there certainly are a number of cartoon characters gracing apparel on the high street at the moment which is just great for summer as it adds an element of fun to those gorgeous sunny days!  You just gotta love this wee little mouse!
 
Its great to see Mickey Mouse fashion finds out in the market as it shows how this Disney character continues to influence mainstream culture through an array of clothing, fashion accessories, trainers and catwalk couture. 
 


♥ XOXO ♥

2 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse never grows old :) Disney tee's are great for adding some fun to an outfit.

    Bec Boop

    http://becboopfashionistaworld.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thank you Rebecca! I just love this little mouse! ;-) I am pleased you agree that it adds some fun to an outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...