Cheeky Girl

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53
 
Kaja Inward Curve Platform Shoes - Missguided
100% Leather Laser Cut Harness - Topshop
High Waisted Denim Shorts - Topshop


I won’t lie, I was heart-broken when I couldn’t find a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Nighwalks in my size so I settled for a pair of these beauties from Missguided which are ultra-cute and super light on the foot.  I’d normally wear my Jeffrey Campbell Lita’s with this outfit but these shoes were too cute not to share in this outfit post!.  Considering how light these are they are a very good quality for the price of £40 which is what I paid at the time for them.  They have a lovely imitation suede which covers the outer part of the shoe and are very sturdy and oh so easy to walk in. 

Now then, you would have seen my confession the other day in my ‘Get Bitchy’ post where I expressed my adoration for cut off denim shorts and these Topshop beauties are no exception to that admiration!  They are a beautiful fit, especially around the midriff, sort of like they were made just for me!  The only danger is that they do tend to show a little too much of one’s cheeky side if you know what I mean!  Wink wink, nudge, nudge :-)
 
The leather harness I managed to find in the sale at Topshop in Oxford Street for £20 which was marked down from £45.  It was a very lucky purchase as when I first saw these online, they were sold out in a matter of moments online and in-store and I could never find one ever again and every other harness I saw just didn’t really do it for me.  What I love about this one is the feel of the leather which is so soft making it very easy to wear on top of pretty much anything!  What is also so pretty about this harness is the pattern which is laser cut with stud detailing.  Truly a versatile accessory which you can add to any outfit within your wardrobe!
 
Until the next time fashionistas! 
 
À tout à l'heure
 
♥ XOXO ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit, very rocky. The shoes are amazing and you do extremely well to walk in them, I wish I could pull them off.

    Awesome blog
    Emily x

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...