Miss Mini Pini

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53
 
 
Shirt - Zara
Hat - Zara
Knee High Socks - Topshop
Jeffrey Campbell Black Suede Litas - Office Shoes
Ray Ban Wayfarer - David Clulow
 
 
I have just noticed how many of my Topshop items end up on my blog and this really is down to the fact that Topshop is my absolute FAVOURITE high street store and I can't help myself when I see one.  I just gotta go in!  It's as though there are these magnetic powers that draw me in!  Honest!
 
Ok...... so........ the reworked Pinafore!
 
"DRUM ROLL PLEASE"
 
Yup, these are hot at the moment and no doubt come Spring they're going to get even hotter!  We'll see colours, patterns and fabrics that are fun, frivolous, frolicsome, youthful and quirky.  Just what summer should be all about!
 
The Pinafore screams femininity!  
 
They're effortless and timeless and what makes the pinafore extra special is the sheer elegance in its simplicity.  
 
Admittedly, the pinafore is great for us girls who are no longer in high school or our teenage years as it allows us the opportunity to indulge yet again in retro chic school girl chic-ness!  Oh yeah! 
 
So if  you're like me and wanna get back in touch with your inner school girl, 'tis the season to be fearless and fabulous! 
 
Ah oui!!
 
♥ XOXO ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...