F.A.S.T by Nisim

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53
F.A.S.T(Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) is a special blend of natural herbs and essential amino acids which provides the basis for the ultimate in quick healthy hair growth. 
 
I wanted to do this post as there are so many people whose blogs I love who have the most gorgeous hair and having had a pixie crop for a number of years, I decided that this year I would grow my hair again and for those of you who want faster hair growth, this is certainly the way forward.
 
I started using Nisim's F.A.S.T Shampoo & Conditioner to help me speed up the process as my hair generally grows fairly fast anyhow and can say that this stuff really works.  I first heard of this in December from my brothers girlfriend and ordered it off Amazon just after Christmas and then shortly after it launched at Boots which is great for those who aren't big online shoppers. 
 
It is recommended that hair be washed daily for maximum results however I have been using the shampoo and conditioner every other day and have really an increase in hair growth and what is great is that each bottle of 300ml's really does go a long way if used sparingly and at £24.99, it really is worth the money. 
 
The shampoo and conditioner has a soapy smell which I personally like but given the amount of Kerastase products I use on my hair before drying it, the soapy smell is hardly recognisable.
 
For those who are therefore wanting to see maximum results with hair growth, I couldn't recommend this more!  It really is fantastic and a real innovation in hair growth and hair health.
 
♥ XOXO ♥
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...