Desperately Seeking Sparkle

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53





 
Sequin Knicker Shorts - Topshop
Miss KG Ramona Heels - Kurt Geiger
Glittery Envelope Bag - H&M

OK, pink is still (since childhood) my absolute favourite colour and with bated breath I am awaiting the arrival of the clement summer nights so that I can embrace my inner glitter Princess!
Yes summer certainly is a long time away but that doesn’t mean I can’t start to sort out my wardrobe now (which is actually in desperate need of a clear out anyway!)
So on to the attire…
I was very fortunate to have stumbled upon each of these pieces in the sales last year however it was very hard to be able to find the heels and the clutch to accompany the top and the shorts.  I eventually came across these Kurt Geiger heels but they were still going for the full price (swoon) and I also couldn’t find a bag to match the shoes so I ended up not wearing any of these items. 
It was only at the end of last year that these KG’s went on sale and that they were still in stock in my size so after buying the heels, I spotted the clutch in H&M on a further sales haul hence the reason I am so excited that I now have the entire combination to go together.
There was one inconsequential detail I thought I should add to my glittering repertoire…
A pink (obviously) pair of striped knee high socks from House of Holland at ASOS.com!!!!  I have however not captured the socks in these images as they take the detail away from the heels, forgive me :-)
I also tried the lace frill socks with this outfit and looked just as sweet so another option if I don't fancy wearing the knee highs.
I am not sure what it is about me and the colour pink!  It’s just insane! 
That’s love at first sight for you!


make a gif picture
 


♥ XOXO ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I have those sparkly shorts! I love the top you put with them! Please check out my blog!

    http://theroseandherclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...