Blog Off

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53

Over Knee Socks - Topshop
Ankle Boots - Topshop
Hat - Zara
 
I originally saw this tee on 'The Pulse of Fashion' Blog and fell in love with it and thought it to be so apt!
 
This weather has been driving me crazy so I've had days of late where I've been working from home with the heating on all day and really just dressing VERY down in comfy clothing and this tee takes the cake when it comes to comfort given how slouchy and warm it is.
 
I do however need to get my a** in to gear and get out of the baggies and do some cool new posts for y'all! 
 
Anyhow, I am off to watch the final instalment of Twilight which arrived from Amazon today and to commit carbicide with a pot of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough!  Mmmmmmm......Moorish
 
Luv you all!
 
Mwah!  Mwah!
 
 
 
♥ XOXO ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...